South America Cruise Tours
South American cruise tours combine South America cruises with sightseeing on land, offering a more in-depth look at the natural and man-made wonders of the continent. Your South American cruise tour will visit the diverse cities, cultures and landscapes of South America by ship, air, motorcoach or train, including hotel stays. Rio de Janeiro, Machu Picchu and Iguazu Falls are among options for the land portion of many South America cruise tours.
Cruise tours in South America are available from December through March and can last from 18 to 24 nights.
Below are guidelines of what is typically included and excluded on a cruise tour. Every cruise tour is unique. Always verify the details of the trip you select with your Vacations To Go cruise counselor.
The land tour portion will include:
- Hotel or resort accommodations
- Train, bus or flight transportation between tour destinations
- Transfers and baggage handling
- Tour guide
- Some meals and drinks
The cruise portion of your trip will include:
- South America cruise
- Accommodations onboard
- All meals onboard including 24-hour room service but excluding specialty restaurant dining
- Coffee, tea, milk, juice, non-bottled water
- Entertainment, casinos, Broadway-style shows
- Onboard activities, fitness center, pools
- Kids programming on most ships
Your cruise tour WILL NOT include:
- Shore excursions
- Spa treatments or gaming
- Beer, wine, spirits or bottled water